Jr-Level Software Engineer – .NET Full Stack
ONEflight International is the fastest growing market leader developing and implementing technological solutions for non-commercial air travel through the proprietary online Book a Jet platform. With nearly 500 world-class aircraft charter operator partnerships and a network of 5,000 private jets worldwide.
The demand for Private Air Travel has surged in the last two years with future predictions confirming the demand is here to stay. ONEflight has emerged as a Leader in this space through innovation, technology, and business solutions.
ONEflight is providing the opportunity to get in from the ground up in a fast-paced, agile environment. The ideal hire for this role is someone confident with software development skills. This is an opportunity to be a direct participant in changing the Private Travel industry through ONEflight’ s propriety software solution. We have an ambitious plan for growth, and we are looking for an equally ambitious individual to join our Development Team.
- 1 plus years of experience with C# and .NET Core 2+
- Experienced developing .NET RESTful APIs
- Database migrations via Entity Framework for MSSQL
- Experienced with Agile development practices and source control (git)
- Ability to work within a team in a collaborative manner
- Willingness to learn new technologies and experiment with innovation
- Self-starter who is detail-oriented, quick-learner and deadline-driven
- Experienced with work performed by Product Owners and Quality Assurance Engineers
- Experience with Azure or other popular cloud-based architecture is a plus
- Habituated to receiving peer feedback through code review, used to healthy design discussions and collaboration
- Experience with writing unit tests with adequate code coverage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Participate in the API design and full-stack implementation of a new modern codebase (.NET 7.0) that will serve as a platform for new products/features and for migrating products to from legacy in a component-by-component manner
- Participating in the maintenance of a legacy codebase (.NET Core 2.1)
- Participate in grooming meetings with Product Owners to analyze and refine business requirements before beginning development
- Attending standup meetings to discuss ongoing work and any blockers amongst the team
- Participate in code review for all changes made by peers to the project you are working in
- Fully test your code yourself before moving it to the QA stage
- Develop quality, user-friendly UI views based on rough descriptions from Product Owners, with or without mockups
- Assist with regression testing in Stage and Production environments
- Assist with after-hours release and support on a rotating basis with the rest of the team
Salary Range: $80K – $100K DOE Position: On Site
- Company Matched 401K. Company Paid Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Company Paid Lifetime Fitness Membership
- First Year 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Catered Lunches.
- Complimentary Trips on Corp Jet with the CEO
- Annual Private Black-Tie Event including Celebrities
- Much More….