“ONEflight International, Inc. has been recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of 2021’s Fastest Growing Companies in the United States for the second consecutive year”
ONEflight International, Inc. is a global private aviation company revolutionizing the luxury private jet travel industry since the company’s founding in 2010. It is the fastest growing market leader developing and implementing technological solutions for non-commercial air travel through the proprietary online Book a Jet platform. With nearly 500 world-class aircraft charter operator partnerships and a network of 5,000 private jets worldwide.
ONEflight needs an experienced high-performer Accountant to assist with all of accounting function. You will be responsible for the management and reporting of financial data of ONEflight. Your duties include, but not limited to preparing financial statements, examining, and analyzing a company’s accounts and ensuring compliance with financial reporting and other standard accounting procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Enter financial data to Quick Books
• Document and record financial transactions
• Put together financial reports
• Fact-check accounting data
• Notify Controller of any accounting errors
• Vendor compliance (insurances, W-9, Contracts, licensing kept up to date)
• Post payments and send invoices
• Alternative special projects as requested.
• Administrative functions as may be required, including filing, correspondence, and other similar office duties.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance Required.
• Aviation experience is preferred, but not Required.
• CPA Highly Desired.
• Proven experience as a CPA, Bookkeeper, Accountant or Assistant Accountant.
• Extensive QuickBooks knowledge – in depth understanding of how QuickBooks works and effects of entries on financial reports
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook), in particular
• Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
• Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Advanced knowledge and experience of spreadsheets
• Ability to work independently in a high-paced environment.
• Must have strong analytical skills.
• High level of efficiency and accuracy.
Salary: $72,500 to $83,700 DOE
• Company matched 401k
• Company Paid – Medical / Dental & Vision
• Company Paid Lifetime Gym Membership
• 3 Weeks PTO first year
• Paid Holidays
• Catered Lunches
What brings you here:
Work-life balance, Great people, Excellent benefits, Encouraging environment, Change in culture, Company values, growing and scaling rapidly, opportunities for career growth and Open-minded leaders.